Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day from hell!

First of all !$@$^%##%....Okay i'm good. Well to explain for my little temper tatrum.. I have had a day from hell! Let's see. Well was sapost to be out of bed at 6 50. Didn't get up until 7 15. About 20mina before im due on the bus. So im like okay hurry along. Get in the shower. Doing good. get out and wash off. I now have about 10minutes until my deadline . Well now of course i had fallen asleep last night and forgot to but my clothes in the dryer. Now that i am freaking out and running around like omg i need clothes. Okay find a shirt and im stuck wearing these reatarded dress pants. As i finally get dressed. I now look out the window and see the bus pull up to our neighbors house. I am now running around freaking out . i run to my room. Grab my book bag . got my ipod. Running looking then oh shit my socks are in the wash to. Meanwhile i am yelling at my sister to get down stairs . The bus is now approaching. So i go and grab a random sweat shirt and slip on shoes (sadly no socks) and i am almost out the door and think omg where is my phone. i push my sister out the door and run to my room. go and grab my phone as it goes flying into the hair and bashing on the ground. Now i am ticked even more and run off to bus. Now iam already upset and i go to get on bus and the driver has the nerve to say. Haha im running a little fast today. Wanted to hit him. As the bus pulls away , i now relize that i have left a bunch of lights on at the house. Just thinkin great mom's gonna flip. I press play on my ipod! Boy wat a morning that was today!

No comments:

Post a Comment